ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
RAIN POLICY: In the event of bad weather we can credit your payment toward another rental within one year of your booking date. To receive this credit, simply contact Nashville Bounce at least 12 hours before your items are to be delivered. Once the delivery crew arrives on site we will not provide any credit, and you must move forward with the rental. Changing the booking date or cancelling for any reason other than bad weather will result in the loss of your credit.
If you wish to reschedule for reasons other than bad weather, we charge a rescheduling fee of $75.00
Candy/food/drinks removal/cleaning is $100
Silly string removal/cleaning is $500
Damages to the inflatable from sharp objects, dogs, fireworks will result in a $1000 fee.
Gates and Doorways must be at least 42" wide. We will need a clear path (about 42" wide) from where the truck is parked to where you want the items set up.
We cannot move rental items up or downstairs or steep inclines. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if we cannot safely access the installation site.
All inflatables require electrical power. (Just a regular power outlet.) We will provide 100 feet of extension cord. Generator rentals are $95, and perfect for locations that do not have power.**
There is a $95 processing fee to provide Insurance for local Parks and for each additional insured added to our policy.
If there is no power available, you are required to rent a generator.
RULES AND SAFETY PROCEDURES:
• Play at your own risk
• Socks must be worn at all times
• No shoes, sneakers, flips flops, or sandals
• No food, candy, gum, or beverages inside the inflatable
• No pushing, shoving, wrestling, horseplay
• Do not allow players of different sizes to play at the same times
• All sharp objects must be removed before play (Including pens, pencils, jewelry, knives, eyeglasses, etc.)
• Do not enter the inflatable if you know or suspect you may be pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart, neck or back problems, motion sickness, recent surgery, or any other medical condition that may be affected by the features of our inflatables.
• Under no circumstances is climbing on the exterior of the inflatable allowed
• On slides, children should go down slide feet first ONLY, one rider at a time for each lane
• In the event of high winds or storms, the blower and the extension cord is to be unplugged from the power source
I AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, NOT SUE AND HOLD HARMLESS Nashville Bounce LLC, their principals, officers, owners, employees, equipment manufacturers from any claims, damages, (including medical fees, attorney fees), injuries (including disabilities, paralysis, and death) and expenses arising out of or resulting from voluntary attendance/participation on or in equipment rented from Nashville Bounce LLC.